In this episode, CVO Eric Guy talks with Faith Guy about the power of dropping the phrase “I can’t” and replacing it with “not yet.” They discuss how a patient and persistent mindset can overcome even the most difficult circumstances.
1. The power of yet is really defeating the power of can’t – but rather “it’s just not happening yet”.
2. There is a difference between I “have” to do something, or I “get“ to do something.
3. It’s your choice to change your mindset for the day.
4. You have the power to make others have a great day.
5. Everyday you show up you get to have the choice to be the student you want to be, the friend you want to be, and be whatever person you want to be.
1. The power of yet is really defeating the power of can’t.
2. You’re not there yet, but you will be.
3. The choice that you make when you wake up defines your entire day – you can make this day whatever you want it to be.
4. Even though you’re in the dirt, you can still be planted into something beautiful.
5. Don’t doubt your yet.
Make this your best day yet!
Episode 112: Keep Believing
Episode 111: It’s In The Cell
Episode 110: Your One Word
Episode 109: Be Like Fred
Episode 108: Everybody Needs A Don (Part 2)
Episode 107: Everybody Needs A Don
Episode 106: Reshaping Your Vision
Episode 105: Lessons From Buddy
Episode 104: Was It Magic
Episode 103: The Power of “Yet”
Thanks for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.